608 Williamson - John George Ott Store

608 Williamson - John George Ott Store

Built ?
Demolished c.1950?


John George Ott Store, 608 Williamson, from the Frank Custer FilesCourtesy of the Wisconsin State Historical SocietyDate: 1890's - 1900's

Image from the Frank Custer Files
Courtesy of the Wisconsin State Historical Society
Date: 1890's - 1900's

Wisconsin State Journal April 14, 1946


The Capital Times, May 11, 1947