133 S. Blair - Madison Gas & Electric General Office Facility

133 S. Blair - Madison Gas & Electric General Office Facility

Built 1983
Architects: Potter & Lawson

MG&E had housed many of its engineering and operations staff in the the old Chicago & Northwestern buildings since 1965.  In 1983, the General Office Facility was appended on these older structures.  The corporate offices where moved here from their previous location at Fairchild & Mifflin Streets, where they had been located since 1923.



photo taken from Blair St, 2002

photo taken from Blount St, 2002